This 30 minute online lesson is broken into three parts. I will take you through the steps and materials needed to complete a simple watercolor winter scene. No experience needed.
Here are some of the perks you are getting.
- Self-paced instruction
- Unlimited replay with lifetime access
- Zoomed in video to see up close what is being demonstrated
- Instruction accessed anytime according to your own schedule
- Viewable from any device, accesible anywhere your device is located. Take lesson with you
Two week - Money Back Guarantee
If you're unhappy for any reason, I will give you your money back.
- 16 color, pan set of Prang (brand) watercolor paints or any professional grade watercolor tube paints
- Arches brand 140 # cold press paper. To learn why I recommend Arches brand, head over to my website here.
- round or oval watercolor brush size in 12-16
- round liner watercolor brush or round brush size 2-4
- loose goose watercolor brush
- 1" flat watercolor brush
- masking tape and foam board to tape down your painting
- fine mist squirt bottle
- paper towels
- 2 cups or jars of water
***Recommended supplies are available at my studio, Studio 22, your local art supply store or online. For more in depth information about supplies I prefer you can go here.
My name is Beth Woessner and I am a working artist who also teaches.
While regularly showing and selling my art at my own Studio, Studio 22 in Tontitown, Ar. You can also find me online at www.bethwoessner.com and the Fayetteville Farmers Market. I was born with a creative itch that I have been scratching my whole life. I am passionate about my never-ending new ideas for life, my art and art business. I am a self taught artist with an insatiable appetite to research and practice until I “figure it out”. My time is immersed in growing my business and spreading the joy behind the paintbrush in my workshops and classes. In watercolor painting and life my days and paintings flow more successfully If I remember to keep it simple and that less is more!